Roti pesto wrap is one of the easiest dishes to cook. You can have it in lunch or breakfast and even make ahead of time to carry with you on picnics. It is so delicious and yet so simple.
Roti Pesto WrapCourse: Main Course
Roti or Any kind of wrap or Tortia
2 tbs Pesto Sauce
1/2 cup Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
1/2 cup Vegetables of choice
2 tbs Oil
1 tbs Salt
1/2 tbs Black pepper
1 tbs Chilly Flakes
- Start by heating oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, put all the vegetables, cottage cheese and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix all the spices and switch off the flame.
- Heat all the rotis/ wraps.
- For assembly generously spread pesto on one side of the wrap.
- Then put some lettuce for extra crunch, followed by the filling we have just made.
- Top it up with some green & black olives. Roll it into a wrap.
- You can use a toothpick or aluminum foil to hold the shape.
- The beauty of this dish is you can use any vegetables of your choice. I am using spring onion, capsicum & corn but you can add whatever you have on hand.