If you have sweet tooth like me & need something sweet to eat after every meal, then this oatmeal banana cookies recipe is for you. You need ONLY 4 ingredients. NO SUGAR, NO OIL & loaded with the goodness of oats & banana. This is a vegan recipe & made by ingredients that are nothing but healthy.
Oatmeal Banana CookiesCourse: Dessert
1 & 1/2 cup oats flour
2 ripe bananas
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (Optional)
1 tbs vanilla essence
- Instant & rolled oats both works for this recipe. If you don’t have oats flour just put oats into the mixer & run it until you have coarse flour type consistency.
- Begin by mashing the bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Then add peanut butter & vanilla essence.
- Now start putting the oats slowly & mix it continuously. If your batter is too runny (depending on the size of bananas) then add some more oats. You want cookie dough type consistency.
- At this point, you can add anything you like in the mix to enhance the taste. I like adding chocolate chips, a pinch of cinnamon. You can put chopped dry fruits, dried cranberries, blueberries. Just use your imagination, options are endless.
- Now make small balls & give them cookie shape. You should get 10-12 cookies from the dough.
- Greece your baking tray or put parchment paper. Spread the cookies evenly. Bake it at 350F for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Use ripe bananas for the recipe so it will provide natural sweetness to the cookies.
Your oatmeal banana cookies are ready. These will last for about 1 week, but I am sure you will finish it way before.