Summer is here and everybody loves ice cream. What can be better than an ice cream which is so delicious & yet absolutely guilt-free. The best part about this ice cream is that all the ingredients are healthy and the recipe is so easy to put together. So let’s make some yummy banana peanut butter ice cream.
Banana Peanut Butter IcecreamCourse: Dessert
3 Tbsp peanut butter
1 tbs vanilla essence
Chopped nuts (Optional)
- Cut the bananas & & freeze overnight or at least 3-4 hours until they are solid.
- Toss frozen bananas, peanut butter & vanilla essence into the blender and blend until you reach a creamy consistency.
- Ice cream is ready to relish. You can freeze it for at least 30 minutes or more for solid ice cream like consistency.
- For toppings, you can choose chopped nuts, chocolate chips.
- You can use almond butter if you are allergic to peanuts.
- I have used the normal blender for the recipe but the food processor works as well.